Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nokia Lumia 1520

Many of us have dismissed Nokia as no longer being the market leader in smartphone industry, and this is confirmed by the fact that Nokia sold its phone division to Microsoft.

There are numerous reasons why Nokia couldn't match to the likes to Samsung and Apple and Blackberry (though BB is not doing fine these days). It could be timing, it could be marketing, it could be the wrong choice for the OS for their phone. Whatever it be, One thing is for sure that Nokia is not dying and Microsoft is reinventing it.

I was tired of using a Samsung Phone. Worst performance, productivity issues, lags, hanging and everything bad. I had had it enough.

Didn't want to go for an Apple, because even though there were hundreds of people telling me the benefits of buying an Apple, I personally felt its not value for the Money that I would spend.

And then came the Savior! Nokia Lumia 1520. A Monster in its class with superior performance and a mind blowing screen. The only drawback - a not do familiar windows OS and lack of applications(though that is changing fast). Trust me, even I was very skeptical about buying a windows phone, but after using it, I am amazed at how a simple OS like windows can be really really productive and hassle free to use. Never experienced a single lag while using my Nokia.

The best part is the camera, Stunning pics and a Cam quality video, with humongous space of 32GB built in. What else do you want?

Gaming is also fun, so is using MS Office. Smooth touch makes it much fun to use.

Brilliant Job Nokia, Keep it up.

No comments: